Monitor Enrichment Program (MEP) offers the following services:
1. Structured educational and recreational activities for Grades K-8
ü Convenient hours of operation 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
ü 6:00 pm pick up
ü Regular attendance required, i.e. 3-4 days per week.
2. Educational field trips
3. Nutritional afternoon snacks
4. Clean, safe facility
5. Qualified, professional staff
6. Reasonable tuition ($25.00 per child per week)
7. Financial Aid:
· Childcare subsidy through the Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS) may be available to income eligible families
· MEP Scholarships may be available to income eligible families